Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hold the ladder while I climb up on my soap box

Non-traditional experiences:

So I have finally gotten my Fall Semester schedule straightened out. Am I taking the classes I wanted? NO!

Ugh! What a nightmare!

One would expect that a university offering X major and accepting Y amount of students into X major would offer enough classes in X major to accommodate Y students.

But maybe that’s just crazy talk!

Mon/Wed: Accounting& Econ
Tues/Thurs: History, and PoliSci.

Not exactly what I had in mind.

The cable company:

COMCAST - may also be referred to from here on out as an evil ploy by Satan and/or Darth Vader to turn people to the dark side.

Apparently I accidently subscribed to "sex-a-gogo" last night on On-Demand... YES, it was an accident! No accidental charges my foot! Not only do I have no idea what "sex-a-gogo" is, or how much it costs, but I don't even know how to access it... I mean, seriously, if I am going to have to pay for it I should at least get to watch it… I'm just sayin'...

After 5 min. of entering my phone #, account #, date of birth, blood type, and the first day of my last menstrual cycle, on the amazing automated system that is speeding up the process ( oh yeah, we are rockin' and rollin' now baby) I get: "We're sorry. (no joke!) Due to high call volumes we cannot take your call right now, please call back. We are open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Good bye."

FYI - 5 min. x 10 = 50 min.

I'm not afraid, but my anger is starting to turn to hate...

No comments: