Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some days are more productive than others

Yesterday I was on it! I was like freakin' Wonder Woman.

  • 6:00 am - Wake up, make coffee, let dog out - üüü
  • 6:15 am -Wake kids up - ü
  • Get boys fed and ready for school on time for the 1st day back after break -  ü
  • Take a shower - ü
  • Pay bills - ü
  • 5 million phone calls - ü
  • Errands - ü
  • Grocery shopping - ü
  • Lunch with The Brain - ü
  • 2:00-3:00 pm - Pick up kids from school - ü
  • Homework/Laundry/dishes - üüü
  • 6:00 pm - Dinner on the table - ü
  • 8:15 pm - Boys in bed - ü
Today:

11:00 am - Get dressed - still no ü

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://foundmagazine.com/find/14778

Emily Wilson said...

Hey. I love your blog. I already signed up as a follower. Very Impressive!!!

Emily Wilson said...

Also., My days have been quite similar. Yesterday I got a ton of things done, but today...Nothing. I am calling it "Me time"., at least till 2:15 when I pick up the kids.

The Hamper said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for checking it out and following!