Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day... err... Week

So we have been snowed/iced in for about a week now.

This is how it's been at our house:

Sunday: Also known as Boy 1's Bday, the snow started. We got about 5".
Monday: School's Cancelled!!  YAY! Let's play in the snow!!
Tuesday: School - cancelled - Yippee! Movie Day! Time to put that NetFlix subscription to good use!
Wednesday: Still no school...woohoo...... This is when The Brain realizes that I have never seen "The Shining" and decides to remedy this tragic situation. Have you ever seen this movie? Family is essentially snowed in for the winter and the husband goes crazy and tries to kill everyone...Great!
Thursday: Still...no school - 7 hours of Monopoly
Friday: Boys have been fighting all day! But now the roads are better and we just might make it out alive!

On another note: I have 2 quizzes on Tuesday for a class I haven't been to yet nor do I even have the book for! Absolutely splendid I say.

No comments: