Thursday, June 13, 2013

Think I'll start blogging again aka Reasons and/or excuses for why I haven't blogged in forever

Here goes it:

My last blog was in August of 2011 after that....
  • School started
  • I got busy...really busy
  • Stuff happened
  • More stuff happened
  • Caffeinated Opinions - My best friend ,other than The Brain, and the whole reason I started blogging in the first place - died unexpectedly.
That last one is what really got me... that was a year ago this Sunday... The crazy boy either up and died or thinks he's Huck Finn.

I couldn't say this then because it would have been in poor taste, so Ill say it now, “DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.” -Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

I hope you beat the traffic Ben - We miss you!

I think I'm going to start blogging again...It's been a crazy year!







No comments: