Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Book Review

I love to read!

So, naturally it didn't take long for me to start posting reviews of the books I read, or have read, here on The Hamper.

If you have any must reads you would like to share please feel free. I am always looking for something to get lost in and most of my favorites have come from recommendations.

Triggerfish Twist














I just finished reading Triggerfish Twist by Tim Dorsey and I have to say that this book is hilarious!

 Just like there are some movies you have to see just because you should see them, there are some books you just have to read and this is definitely one of those books.

Triggerfish Twist a smart, fast paced, in your face, outlandish comedy. There is nothing more that I could say that hasn't already been said by more qualified critics and reviewers.

A great first read for the summer!

Other favorites:

Good Omens



Lamb



Actually all of Christopher Moore's books are awesome!

There are so many other wonderful books on my must read list, but these are very similar in style and if you like one I am sure you will love the others.

No comments: