Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I stuck them on craigslist - why not here too


My garage is full of tons of the boys old stuff, and all of it is in excellent condition, so I have finally decided to break down and soon have a yard sale. The guys bikes were big enough that I put them on craigslist last night and decided I might as well stick them here too...just in case...


2 boys X Games BMX Motobike bicycles. Both bikes have been stored in the garage are in great used condition. The red bike has minor scratches on the front fender. The blue bike has a couple of minor scratches on the front and one minor scratch on the rear fender. Both bikes have only been ridden maybe 5 times. The red one is the bigger of the two. I think the red one is 16" and the blue 12" , but not sure.




$40 for the red one - (retails for $79.97 on walmart.com)
$30 for the blue one
OR $60 for both

Cash Only ( The boys will split all money 50/50 w/ each other)

No comments: