Saturday, June 12, 2010

So far this summer has been crazy

Several people have asked me why I haven't been blogging, and the truth is that this summer has been crazy so far, and it just started!

The summer started off right  with a visit from Caffeinated Code Monkey. Which was fantastic!!! Remind me to tell you all about drunken Pictureka and other ways to make children's games fun.

Then we visited my my favorite place on earth for about a week followed by a trip down to a friend's son's birthday party.

Currently my mother is up visiting. We brought her back home with us after trip #2  to my favorite place on earth . I wont tell you where it is, but I will say that those trips require packing, thermostat adjustment, and extended feeder thingies for the fish.

The boys had Tae Kwon Do testing between trips and did awesome.

Today I leave again to take The Granny home and will back tomorrow. I am going solo this trip so I should make good time. And I promise to blog more when things return to normal...what we call normal anyway.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Code Monkey said...

I know where it is.